Today I am so excited to be particitpating in this link-up! My friends and I will be sharing a family fun activity and today I am talking about outdoor concerts. A summer fave of our family. Most cities offer them and if you're in Wilmington, multiple places offer them! They are usually Thursday-Saturday nights, totally free and BYOB! A big plus. On the 4th Matt and I packed a cooler with some snacks and beverages and took our baby lady to hear some beach music under the most beautiful trees in all of Wilmington - at Airlie Gardens. G did great and loves people watching like her mama. We have a super easy fold-up blanket that we spread out for her to play and viola! A family night of fun that is cheap!
Here is a list of the Wilmington Outdoor Concerts that I know of! Did I miss any?
Do yall have any great outdoor concert locations in your city?
Want to link-up with your favorite family fun activity?! Rules Below!
Rules for the Party:
* Please follow your hosts in some way- We would love to connect with you on social media!
* Please no giveaways, link parties, or shops.
* Visit the other links and leave some comment love!
* By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature your image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and link will be given.
* Don't forget to link back and grab a button!