1. one last ode to summer
2. i mean the cutest fall outfit you ever did see! overall skirt! i die...
3. & 4. getting pumped up for a wake forest game with daddy :)
i can't believe it's fall. and it's friday. and i haven't blogged this week (ooooops!) i have good reason! i gave my powder room leopard spots. yep you read that right. i literally stenciled leopard spots all over it (reveal to come in the next 2 weeks) and i re-did my laundry room! and! and! i have some amazing friends in town all weekend. soooooooo life has been busy. but so good busy! so for now i'll leave you with my fall to do list. because i'm kinda loving this fall weather yall. and so does g. being outside without melting is a blessing. and we are taking advantage of that, especially this weekend! so here are some things i plan to do this season - what about you?
- carve a pumpkin with matt and georgia
- frolic in fallen leaves
- sip something hot on my front porch under a blanket
- go to a college football game
- walk on the beach (fall is the BEST time for this i tell ya!)
- sit by a campfire
- make s'mores
- make a yummy soup
- go on a hike with my loves