Hey y'all! I'm excited to join some of my sweetest, bestest blogging friends today for our monthly link-up! Today we are talking about organization and I don't know about y'all but I can ALWAYS use some organization tips in my life. And not just a Pinterest Board filled with hundreds of great ideas. No, that doesn't make me organized. It's these real women sharing what works for them and then finding the time and energy to implement some of these tactics into my own life. Because life is not about pretty Pinterest Boards and great ideas. Yes, those things are great - but those things need to take on life. So friends I encourage you to read our posts about organization and find something that might work for you - and go do it! Make it happen lovelies. And now for my two secret weapons....
1. The Simplified Planner - Y'all this is not just a planner. It's really not. Yes it's pretty. But Emily said it best when she said that we don't need another pretty thing on our desk. And we don't. We need things that help us make the life that we want happen. And for me, this Simplified Planner has helped. Maybe to you it's the Whitney English Planner or the Kate Spade one, or the adorable Target Planners that just came out. Whatever planner it is, if it helps you - use it. This past year has been a whirlwind for me. I'm still scratching my head wondering where the 1st year of my baby girl's life went, but I am so thankful for these blessings. I chose the daily edition of the Simplified Planner so that I can organize my day better. It helps me to prioritize what is important and when I block out times for exercise or blogging or housework, then I am more focused on playing and laughing with my daughter when she isn't napping. So that is one of my secret weapons.
2. Mind * Body * Soul Chart - This chart was created by one of my first ever blog friends. Sheila is a heart of gold. A rare soul. She created this MBS Chart for people like me and you who, in the midst of a crazy life, want to make goals happen. And friends it truly has helped me. It is divided into 2 main categories and each category has 24 boxes. You can divide them however you want but I usually make 2 goals for each month in each category. She writes more about the chart here.
So those are my 2 secret weapons to an organized life. What are yours?!
And now go meet the other hosts of the link-up!
Meet Your Hosts:
Elizabeth @ All Kinds of Things
Tara @ Mrs. Coach Sims
Britt @ The Fisk Files
Sarah @ Abiding in Grace
Denise @ Gratefully Inspired
Katie @ The Lane Above
Rules for the Party:
* Please follow your hosts in some way- We would love to connect with you on social media!
* Please no giveaways, link parties, or shops.
* Visit the other links and leave some comment love!
* By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature your image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and link will be given.
* Don't forget to link back and grab a button!