1. Routine Clean Cream Cleanser or Burt's Bees Acne Solutions - I use one of these (or sometimes I mix them) depending on my skin. I have acne-prone skin at times so when I'll use the Burt's Bees when that is the case. But during the winter and when my skin is not having any major breakouts, I like the Routine Cleanser. Purchase Routine Cleanser HERE. Purchase Burt's Bees HERE.
2. Organic Coconut Oil - I use this to take my eye makeup off every night. It's gentle and doesn't pull my skin which I love. I also use a clean eyelash brush and brush some on my eyelashes and eyebrows every night. Purchase HERE.
3. Nelson's Acne Gel - I mentioned earlier that my skin is prone to breakouts at times. It has gotten much better since I've managed the products I'm using but when I do have a blemish or feel one coming on, I use this gel as a spot treatment. It usually is gone within a day or two. Purchase HERE.
4. Countertime Restorative Night Cream - After cleansing my face and using my spot treatment if I do so that evening, I lather this night cream on my face, neck and chest. It feels so good and protects my skin against wrinkles! Purchase HERE.
5. Countertime Vibrant Eye Perfector - I love this eye cream. I can really see a different in my crows feet since using it. I dab this around my eyes every evening. Purchase HERE.
6. Lip Conditioner - Everywhere I go, this lip balm usually comes with me. I put some on before bed every night. Purchase HERE.
7. Lustro Oil 3 - After my night cream has set in, I dab some of this face oil over my entire face, neck and chest as well. I can honestly say this stuff has done great things for my skin. Oil 3 is for acne prone skin and it has evened my skin tone like whoa! I'm not gonna lie, face oil was weird for me at first, especially because for the majority of my life I feel like I've been trying to get RID of oil on my face. But now I know there is a such thing as good oil and this is it. Purchase HERE.
8. Rose Water Uplifting Spray - Kind of like the lip balm, this stuff goes everywhere with me too. I spritz some on right before my head hits my pillow. Purchase HERE.
What are some of our favorite products at nighttime? Night creams?