- with all the rage being Essential Oils these days I can't help but get on the bandwagon. But honestly, it's all a little overwhelming. My friend Brittany wrote a great post about using oils in practical ways.
- my college roommate sent this to me a week or so ago and I honestly couldn't forward it out fast enough. I've reread it a few times and I just love it so much. It's a great reminder to mamas of young ones that we need gentleness and slowness during this season because our littles are growing so fast. Save the mile-long to-do lists and packed social calendar for when they are in school all day.
- this post makes me cry. a lot. it is everything i want to say to georgia right now if only she understood. although i think she kinda does. and she will.
- georgia and i are really into making popsicles these days. but every. single. time we've made them we can't get them out of the molds when they are frozen. i have some pretty cheap popsicle molds but am i missing something here? anyone want to help a sister out and recommend a strategy or some great popsicle molds? because us lopatka ladies over neeeeeeeeed popsicles if ya know what i mean.
- this is the easiest and yummiest chicken bake. i made it for the first time last week after matt made some homemade pesto and it was a hit! it will be making it's rounds at our house quite often :)
- my wheels are starting to turn about potty training. i'm debating as to whether to start with G before or after baby boy. she won't be quite 2 when he's born so i know it's a tad early, but she is showing some signs that she is ready now (I will still wait a few more months). so i'm torn. having one child in diapers would be amazingggggg, but i don't want to push the little lady since she is going to have to share her throne here pretty soon anyway. suggestions mamas?